November 23, 2008

Slip Sliding Away






We took the kids to go skating and play at the arcade. Tonia was eager to try and Angelina wanted to until we got there. We tried to convince her to go, but she declined. I told her I would go if she did,but that didn't work either. Frankly I breathed a big sigh of relief since I haven't been on skates for more than 30 years! Jeff did an excellent job and spent most of his time on the ice helping Tonia. I think we'll be able to talk Angelina into it once we're home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I was hoping to see video of Louise on skates :-). Glad you’re having fun.

Unknown said...

That looks like you had fun. We'll have to go when you get home.
We had a fun birthday for Elle, and she loved the video from you guys. Thanks for that.
Everyone came over in the evening, and we had cake and presents and stuff. Gwen was in town, so we saw her too.
Can you believe you'll be home next week! We can't wait, miss you and love you,

Jesse

Claire Evenson said...

How fun...Ice Skating. Ukraine has a lot more than I ever imagined. That's so fun for the girls. Can't wait to see you (It's coming so soon) XOXO