November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE






Today was a great day. We were so busy, I didn't even miss Thanksgiving. We went back to the orphanage for the last time. We needed to thank the director and let the girls say goodbye to all their friends and classmates. First we met with the director. She is a wonderful lady who cares deeply about all the children there. She herself was raised in an orphanage. She is a huge help to the families that wish to adopt. She would like all of her children to belong to loving families. I think I will post lots of pictures. I now more fully realize why those who have gone before us have said they wish they could bring all the kids home! If your family isn't at the top of your list of things to be thankful for, it ought to be. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. By the way family - We love you. Your at the top of my list.

No comments: