November 3, 2008

Aaaaand they're off!

Just taking a little break from packing. We're off to Ukraine in the morning. We are so excited. I'll try my best to keep this updated for everyone. If I don't, you will know it wasn't because I didn't try. I'm just a little technically challenged! Thanks especially to our children. We love you all so much. I know you will take care of each other while we are away. We had everyone over for a family dinner tonight. It was so nice to be all together before we leave. Take care everyone. We love you all. Love Mom

P.S. Don't forget to vote! We voted last week. Good luck with the lines tomorrow!

2 comments:

Claire Evenson said...

Have a safe flight! We love you*

Unknown said...

Hello Dear



My name is Lillian am 20 years old.I am about 5months pregnant I live in West midlands,United Kingdom. I hate that i am pregnant, but its too late for me now.Am going to college. i want to give up this baby for adoption when born.
Just checked through your profile and i kind of like you.
Holla back if you would like to.......................... am an african american while my ex Boyfriend is Cauceasian.
lillian.derek@yahoo.com thats my email id



Lillian






















18 Pegasus Court, 55 Hill Village Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. B75 5BH