November 13, 2008

Fun at Home






Most of today was waiting around for Natasha to finalize some paperwork. She is very good at what she does. I did some laundry while I waited. Good thing I know my way around a clothes line! Ray and Jeff ventured out into the great unkown. Lucky for Ann and I, the mighty hunters returned with food and water. Ann made all of us some soup, and we enjoyed a meal in. Late in the afternoon, I was summoned to the notary's office to sign another document. When I was finished there, Natasha and I headed over to the orphanage to pick up the kids. Of course, on the way home we had to stop for pizza. We had a fun time together looking at pictures on the computer and playing "spoons". Angelina is very competitive. What do you know, she fits right in with the rest of us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having fun. I can't wait for you to get home so we can hear all about it.
We saw the Seim's at Shane and Erin's wedding tonight, and they said they know the Carrs. It's a small world. We're praying for you.
Jesse