November 19, 2008

Half Way Through!





A rather fun day today. This morning I had to go to the notary again. We dropped Ray off at the market. He walked all over and had a ball. This afternoon the girls came over early because the Carr's were off to court. We played all afternoon. We especially had fun with hide-and-go-seek. I was surprised at how many places in the apartment they could find to hide. The girls both had a shower and washed their hair which they love to do. They also like me to blow dry it for them. We took a little trip to the market nearby and bought Ann a rose in anticipation of a happy outcome for them at court today. I asked the girls if they wanted to make a video and they were all excited. Their english was very good and they knew exactly what they wanted to say, until I turned on the camera! Oh well, I'll post it any way. Love you all. Thanks for taking care of each other.

4 comments:

ann said...

Half way through-you braggers!!!! We have just begun.

Anonymous said...

Loved the video, your half way around the world adopting and I'm sitting at home watching your girls talk. The girls seem so happy; this is definitely a win win story. Thanks for sharing.

- Eldie & David Howick

Claire Evenson said...

I love the picture of the girls tangled with eachother. Shows the love :) Half way done and it will just get better and better! LOVE YOU*

Unknown said...

Hey guys! There were some good pictures in this post. The video was great too! It seems like they're doing ok with their english. Troy is doing really good. I think someone said that in another comment, but it really is amazing how fast he is learning. Hopefully the girls will be the same.
Are they going right into school, or are you going to wait a bit?
How's everything else going? Were you able to go visit Zenya yet? I'm assuming not, since there's no pictures.
I was also thinking, since you have messenger installed, maybe we could set up a time where you'll be on every day, that way we can talk to you, and anyone else who's around.
Guess that's it. Love you all,

Jesse