April 16, 2009

We're Having a Great Time!





This is a beautiful time of year here. Yesterday was our 31st Anniversary and next week is my birthday. Guess we won't forget these ones! Not a bad way to spend it! Things are going well for us. We continue to pray that things will go well with Zhenya's birth certificate. We have to go to Russia for that, but we are not to that point yet. We are having fun visiting the orphanage and getting to know him better. I know you really just want to see the pictures! Claire, the flowers are for you - it's springtime! We have a new translator. A cute little gal, her name is Tanya. Natasha and Vlad are taking care of business in Kiev. Tanya says hi to the Milnes, and Heiners, and I can't remember who else she said. Dave and Lee-Ann, a big hello to you, and big hug for Troy!
P.S. Lori - I will see what I can do for you.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you. I'm having fun following along.

Lee-Ann said...

That was her voice. I knew it. She saved the day for us more than once. Tell her we love her. If she can ever go to Romny, I'd like her to visit my "kids".

Claire Evenson said...

Just beautiful there! I love all the pictures and especially the flowers. They would have looked great on top of my cake! HAHA
I want to see a video of Zhenya if you get a chance. Love you all!

The Brent Milne Family said...

Say Hi to Tonya for us. She is such a cute girl and was a big help when we were there. Austin is loving seeing your blog with some of his friends thanks for all the pictures and video's. We are praying that all will go well for you! Lucinda