April 12, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

Hi everyone! We made it safe and sound. It was a long trip and sleeping on the plane was not something I was able to do. Ray was better at it than I. I did watch 7 Pounds, twice, and Bedtime Stories. Ray is more of a Bond fan. The weather is very pleasant. I just woke up from a much needed rest, so when I find the camera I'll try and send a picture or two of us. Hope you all had a Happy Easter.









Yea!! I found the camera cord. Here are a couple of pictures from today. Ray finally sleeping. Our apt. - very nice! View outside of the apt.- typical. We are on the ninth floor in an apartment very close to downtown. We will be able to walk to our appointments etc. We are happy about that, and the weather seems to be co-operating. Everything we need is close. Since Ray is sleeping, I took a picture of myself in the mirror! I know it's not the best because of the flash, but it is better than the one I took holding the camera in front of my face. Miss you all already!

7 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

Louise, we are here for you, and looking forward to reading your blog everyday. Sasha keeps asking when Zheyna will be coming home. I thought about that, and said, I'm just glad that he has this opportunity to come home to America! Louise and Ray, your just "Good People" Does it seem like deja vu?

Reed and Bobbi said...

I just created my blog so that I could talk to you. I don't know if it worked...?

Reed and Bobbi said...

oh, it worked!! I feel badly I didn't get to talk with you before you left on your new adventure. It sounds like things are going well so far. We wish you the very best and pray that it will all work out well!

ann said...

Deja Vu!!! I can't believe you are over there AGAIN!! We are so happy for Zheyna. He will be very lucky to be with such a good family. Don't you wish we were there to have a hat show, market shop, memories in the kitchen, etc. We wish you the best. We will follow the blog closely. I am glad Ray went with you. Last time I talked to you, you weren't sure what you were going to do!

The Brent Milne Family said...

We are so glad you made it safe and we excited to follow your blog. Austin loves to see pictures of Ukraine and even more of his school and friends. Good luck we will be praying for you!!

... said...

Louise and Ray, good luck on your second trip! I think we're still recovering from our last trip. It looks like you are repeating the same sequence of cities and orphanages that we did. We are so happy with our new daughters. They fill our home with a wonderful spirit. Both trips were worth all the time and resources we invested. I really miss being in Ukraine, but Lorraine is very happy to be home. W'ell be following your blog. The Morgans

Lee-Ann said...

You look good. I can't believe you are there. It seems like just yesterday you were here - Oh wait - you were here yesterday. We had a great Easter dinner and egg hunt. I think Angelina will come running into your arms when you get back. By-the way- "It's okay" and "I don't care". :) Love you guys. Hope Ray is feeling okay. Speedy return.