April 20, 2009

No News Is Good News!!!

Sorry I cut the last entry short. It is Tuesday morning as I sit here writing this. Court was supposed to be at 2:00 this afternoon. I just got a call that it has been postponed. The judge's mother passed away. We don't know yet when she will hear our case. They are saying maybe Friday. We won't be home Saturday for sure now. If we get a hearing Friday, the earliest we will come home would be Tuesday. Obviously, we will keep you posted. The Straders as well will have to wait. They were scheduled to have their hearing today also at 3:00. I feel badly for them. They have been here longer than we have and have a daughter waiting to be picked up in Dnipro. We are glad we have each other. Oh well, more time at the market for Ray-should have brought a bigger suit case! Does any one need me to pick them up something? More later when we find out what is going on.

3 comments:

Lee-Ann said...

Rats, sorry to hear that. I've been waiting up to read your news. We are all praying for you. Everyone here is great.

Brooke said...

Sorry to hear that court was postponed. At least it will give you more time with Zhenya. Everything is going good here, we are all taking care of each other. We miss you though. One cute story - Cassandra was up in her room on her "phone" the other day and I heard her talking to you. She was saying "Grandma, you in the Ukraine?" and then she would just talk to you. It was so cute. I hope you guys have a great week, just try to enjoy the time and keep yourselves busy. Love you!

Unknown said...

That's too bad. I was hoping to hear good news this morning. Hopefully you can get in on friday though.
You should take a picture of Zhenya after his haircut. I want to see what he looks like.
Love you.